Our gemstone cutting factory in China Huizhou city, with rough stones and the gemstone cutting machines, there are 30-50 workers according the order volume, and there are all sorts of gemstone and semi precious stone cutting machines.
Our jewelry making factory in China Guangzhou city, Pan yu district, with 20-30 workers working in different department, Jewelry design, jewelry casting, gemstone setting, polishing and QC, and package. There are all sorts of jewelry making machine and equipment for sterling silver jewelry and brass jewelry making. Micro pave setting.
1. Our Marketing staff are in training, they are learning how to improve service, fast response, how to promote B2B business and B2C business on the internet, how to develop niche products, and how to advertise them to potential customers.
2. Our sales stuff with customers, customers are happy and pleased with the visiting, and they showed new designs to make, new ideas for the coming seasons.
3. Our production staff are cutting, grinding, preforming and polishing stones.
4. Our manufacturing staff are making and casting the jewelry. They also polish the jewelry casting and set gemstones on the jewelry mountings.
5. Our QC staff are quality control inspection. Our QC staff inspect the gemstones and jewelry at each step, from size and shape accuracy, polishing, finishing, and gemstone setting. To make sure every piece in perfect condition before the shipments.
Our Cutting Process :
1. Cutting : Select and cut a rough gemstones in raw block or boulder , or agate nodule condition, into slabs, and then according to the shape and size of destination, cut the large slabs and slices into small square and rectangle cubes and slabs. This is the process of semi precious stones, and mostly cut into cabochons and pendants,charms and beads. For precious stones with high value, which are brilliant cut and diamond cut, the cutting procedure will be different, it will be research carefully to get the highest yielding in size, shape and weight. Not mass cut into cubes.
2. Shaping : Before shaping, we have to order an abrasive grinding wheel with the target shape and size from the grinding wheel emery cutter supplier, we have to fix this wheel on our shaping machine first, then place the small cubes or slabs on the machine with the chucking fixture. Turn on the shaping machine, the grinding wheel will work automatically to grinding around the stone slabs, grinding away the spare parts, finally, the rough shape and size will come out after this step.
3. Grinding : After the shaping step, there are uncut areas from shaping, top and bottom, which are fixed by the fixture. So have to grind these parts away by hand. And you can judge and check the shape and size regularly to check if the best shape and size achieved.
After above steps, the basic shape and size is finished. Some items require further craft, such as carving, engraved, or drilling hole, and facet cutting. Some special stone materials might need heat treatment, filled treatment, and stabilized treatment.
4. Polishing : After the size and shape achieve the ideal quality, the last step is polishing these stones. Mostly in tumbler polishing. Some have to be hand polishing. Mix the finished stones into a big tumbler, or small tumbler, which is already mixed with abrasive material at a certain grid size. Till the final polishing and finishing achieve.
Our Jewelry Making Process :
1. Design – After discuss the idea, innovation and wishes of the jewelry with customers, our designer will draw the sketch and then create a 3D design, use this design to make WAX mold.
2. Wax – Make a resin model from the design, press the model into rubber inside aluminum frame. Place the frame into press mold machine, and heating. After the rubber cool down, opel the rubber with a surgical knife carefully, and take out the model. Then poured melted wax into the rubber, after the wax cool completely enough, take out the wax mold. Copy and make enough wax molds, and attach the wax mold to a wax rod, which we called wax tree.
3. Casting – Put the wax tree in the steel cylinder, filled with gesso powder. Then use a vacuum machine to exclude the air in the gesso, to avoid the small holes on the surface of the casting. Take the steel cylinder drum with wax tree and gesso to the oven, the wax will be melted, and lost the wax. it will take around 8 hours for the temperature to reach high enough for 925 silver jewelry.
After the temperature reach, poured the melted sterling silver and metal alloy liquid into the steel cylinder. After the liquid cool, take out the silver casting in the steel cylinder.
4. Rough Polishing – Put the silver casting into a tumbler drum, to get it clean and shinning.
5. Grinding and Filling – Use hammer, file, and jewelry tools to make the surface smooth and perfect.
6. Detailed Polishing -after filling and grinding,further polish the silver mounting with abrasive magnetic grinding and polishing machine.
7. Setting – Set loose gemstones prepared for the design on to the silver mountings. To make sure every piece fit perfectly. And then check the edge of the setting and grinding the parts and prongs which not fit very well.
8. Final polishing – take the finished jewelry piece to the flying machine and the milling machine for final polishing. There are flipping wax, buffing wheel machine, tube brushes required in this polishing procedure.
9. Plating – After the final polishing finish, the finished piece will be sent to the plating factory for plating. There are 14k gold, 18k gold, 24k gold, yellow gold, white gold rhodium, rose gold, and silver plated available.
10. Quality Checking – Our QC department will inspection the wax mold, the silver casting, the polishing, and the plating in many of the procedures, and the final QC after plating finish. To inspect the design, shape, size, and gemstones, setting, plating work, to make sure every piece delivered to the customers are in the best condition.
11. Packing – Our packaging stull will pack all the items in clear plastic bags in single pieces, and then wrap with bubble plastic paper, to avoid scratches, and damage in the transportation.